Encrypt, secure and protect your Email when you send and receive messages using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. Mirracrypt is Secure and simple-to-use… it’s as simple as selecting the encryption method from the drop-down list and clicking the "Send" button on the Outlook toolbar.
If you need secure Email but don’t have Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007, then we recommend you try Mirramail Secure Email. Mirramail is a fully featured Email program that provides Email Encryption at the click of a button. Mirramail also includes an integrated Address book for your contacts and Calendar for your appointments and scheduled tasks.
- Your Email is secure… send encrypted email using 256 bit AES Encryption with the same ease and simplicity as sending a normal message.
- Your personally in control… encrypt a message with a Password you provide or with a unique key using the Mirracrypt key service. Just select the encryption method from the drop-down list and click the "Send" button.
- Convenience… messages are automatically encrypted and decrypted when you use the Mirracrypt key service. Or, if you prefer to use the Password Encryption method, you can the save the passwords for recipients and senders so that messages are also automatically encrypted or decrypted.
- Security… Your email security is now easier than ever, plus you can prevent access to an unauthorized person sending an encrypted message or decrypting a message received, if you have not logged into the Mirracrypt software. That’s great security if your computer is stolen or when you leave it unattended.
- Your WebMail service needn’t be an open book… Mirracrypt is a must if you use a web-based email service like Google Gmail, Yahoo Mail or AOL.