Office Tab is a handy addin for Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Office 2007. It brings you the tabbed browsing in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint. The main feature of Office Tab is to embed the multiple tabs style in Microsoft Office 2003 or Microsoft Office 2007. With the multiple tabs style, you can switch to different documents (workbooks and presentations) immediately as the way you taking in IE 7 or Firefox. Office Tab will save your time while you are using Microsoft Office 2003 or Microsoft Office 2007, and improve your working order and efficiency.
- More than 11 Tab styles can be chosen.
- The color of the Tab bar is customizable.
- Abundant positions and flexibility to show the Tab. You can choose the Tab to be deployed at Above Workspace, Below Workspace, Left Workspace or Right Workspace.
- Supply an independent Office Tab Center for configuring all the setting in Office Tab.
- You can set to hide the Tab bar while there is one Tab.
- Close Tabs by clicking Middle Mouse Button or Double click Left Mouse Button on the Tab; to build new Tab just need to double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar.
- You can drag the Tab from one Tab position to another Tab position in Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel (except in Microsoft Office PowerPoint).
- When the documents or workbooks have been modified, the related Tabs will be marked an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks (except in Microsoft Office PowerPoint).
- Right clicks the Tabs, there will pop-up a menu, which includes Close function, Rename function and so on.
- You can easy to enable or disable the Tab function.
- Provide plenty of shortcuts help you work with efficiency. Press "Win+Q" to hide/display the Tabs bar, press "Ctrl+Tab" to quickly switch between Tabs or press "Alt+N" to quickly select the specific Tabs. (‘N’ stands for the Order Numbers of the Tabs from left to right on the Tab bar, the ‘N’ just can be the number 1 to 9 and include both 1 and 9)For example, there are five Tabs on the Tabs bar. You can just press "Alt+5" to select the fifth Tab from the left on the Tab bar. The hide/display Tabs bar shortcut and switch Tabs shortcut are customizable.
- Customize Tabs layout. There are 3 layouts for choosing: AutoSize, SizeToFit and Fixed.
- Customize the max width of Tabs (for AutoSize and SizeToFit layout), and fixed width of Tabs (for fixed layout).
- Available to rename the saved Tab in the right click Tab pop-up menu.
- Word Tab supports to open current document in new windows, and Excel Tab supports to open current workbook in new Windows.
- You can lock the Tab in Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Office Excel, but not in the Microsoft Office PowerPoint. The locked document Tabs or workbook Tabs cannot be saved and closed.