PowerPoint Presentations Tabs toggles many PowerPoint Presentation Windows via tabs in the same windows, as those in IE7 or Firefox. PowerPoint Presentations Tabs brings a tab bar laying between PowerPoint’s Ribbon and workplace for displaying multiple presentations. It is an important component of Office Tab.
PowerPoint Presentations Tabs supports customizing tabbed browser. It is easy to disable/enable the tabbed browser in Microsoft PowerPoint, to adjust the tab bar colors, appearance and position. PowerPoint Presentations Tabs allows users to preview their customizations in PowerPoint Presentations Tabs’ Setting Center immediately.
In pop-up menu, there are plenty of functions, such as Close, Save, Save as, rename, open in new Window, close inactive tabs, and more.
PowerPoint Presentations Tabs provides with plenty of shortcuts and users can customize these shortcuts based on their personal preference. Press "Win+Q" to hide/display the Tabs bar, press "Ctrl+Tab" to quickly switch between Tabs or press "Alt+N" to quickly select the specific Tabs. (‘N’ stands for the Order Numbers of the Tabs from left to right on the Tab bar, the ‘N’ just can be the number 1 to 9 and include both 1 and 9).
PowerPoint Presentations Tabs is compatible with both Office 2003 and Office 2007 on XP, Vista or Windows 7.
With toggling many PowerPoint Presentations in one Window via tabs, PowerPoint Presentations Tabs will great improve our working efficiency, as well as relieve us of picking out the right taskbar button from numerous compressed ones on taskbar.
- 11 tab styles for customization;
- Move tab bar to the head/foot/right/left of workplace;
- Easily define any color as tab bar’s colors;
- Numerous mouse functions;
- Disable/enable PowerPoint Presentations Tabs in Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Rename opened presentations without closing them;
- Open the folder that selected PowerPoint Presentation belongs to;
- Plenty of shortcuts, such as "Win+Q" for hiding/displaying the Tabs bar, "Ctrl+Tab" for quickly switching between Tabs. And these shortcuts can be adjusted as your command.