Macsome iTunes Converter can easily convert DRM protected music and various audio files to unprotected MP3, AAC formats playable on any iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen and other MP3 players at high speed and CD quality.
Macsome iTunes Converter it's an M4P to MP3 converter, .aa to MP3 converter, audio book to MP3 converter. Macsome iTunes Converter converts any audio file from iTunes on MAC OS X to MP3 or AAC files. Batch converts DRM protected or unprotected MP4 or Audible AA to unprotected MP3 or AAC files with ID tags preserved.
Features of Macsome iTunes Converter
- Very Fast Converting Speed - The recording speed is 5X fast than playback speed. And the output file will be encoded while recording. So the conversion process is really fast!
- Convert Any Audio Files Could Play on iTunes - No matter what format the audio files is, if it could be played on iTunes, Macsome iTunesConverter will convert it to MP3 or AAC format for you. So it's also a MP4 to MP3 Converter, AA to MP3 Converter.
- Remove DRM protection on M4P or AA files - Converting any iTunes format into MP3 or AAC format, the DRM protections on M4P or AA audio book will be removed. So, it's also an M4P Converter, .aa converter, Audible book converter, or audio book DRM remover.
- No extra disk space needed - Encoding to MP3 or AAC while recording, so no extra disk space needed to save temporary files.
- ID Tags Preserved - The ID Tags will be preserved in output MP3 or AAC files while converting.
- CD Quality - There are several preset output formats. And you could customize the output format to be CD quality.
- Batch Conversion Supported - You may select several playlist or several audio files to convert. Then click "Convert" button to start converting. What you need to do is just wait for the result of conversion.