Artweaver is a painting program which is suitable for
beginners but also suitable for advanced users. You can record all your
steps and replay them afterwards or provide them to other users. Also
there are many tools and features like layers and effect filter.
You can record the whole painting process, save it and replay it later with Artweaver.
So it’s possible to show other users your painting style or you can
just show the progress from an empty paper to a finished artwork.
Artweaver includes a big number of predefined brushes.
But you can also configure each brush individually or create new custom
brushes. Beside simple round brushes it’s also possible to use custom
images as brushes. Additionally Artweaver has many options to configure a brush and adjust it to your own needs.
Artweaver has an intuitive and easy to use program
window. But you can also adjust it to your own needs. For example free
arrangement of palettes.
- Support for many file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG and PSD (incl. layers)
- Transparency, layers and layer groups
- Common image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools
- Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic
- Expandable by Plug-In modules (Artweaver standard and Photoshop format (*))
- Editable text layers
- Pen tablet support
- History function to undo/redo last editing steps
- Support for many languages through language files