Partition Manager from Paragon provides easy and safe partitioning functions to even none-professional users. In addition, you will be able to use the Boot Corrector to remove all the common boot issues and maintain your PC stable.
You can reclaim wasted disk space, organize your data, add new operating systems, speed up file system performance. You just select what partition modification should be done.
All will be done automatically without data loss.
Partition Manager helps you to:
- Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
- Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
- Install and manage several operating systems on your computer with Boot Manager.
- Copy partitions and whole hard drives adopting their size to target partition.
Partition Manager 10.0 Professional overview
- Redistribute Unused Disk Space – easily resize your partition(s) without any data loss
- Perform advanced partitioning operations: resize/move/copy/merge/undelete partitions
- Change partition properties: hide/unhide, make active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc.
- Change disk properties: change SID, change primary slots
- Clone hard disks or separate partitions
- Redistribute unused disk space – easily resize your partitions without any data loss
- Volume Explorer (fully embedded within the application) – quickly browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partition, edit or copy files and folders
- Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size
Key Features and Benefits of Professional Edition:
Paragon Smart Partition technology
Paragon’s exclusive Smart Partition Technology TM ensures that your data is protected during all operations. Just specify the desired operations and then press the Apply button to carry out the changes.
Allows you to run several OSes on your computer and switch between them easily at boot time. The Install New OS Wizard helps you to setup up Microsoft Vista/XP on the same disk.
Simple Backup Wizard
Critical Partitioning information can be backed up prior to performing any partitioning operation. The Backup Wizard and Initial Backup Reminder help you to save initial partition layout and other critical items before applying any critical partitioning operations.
Paragon Recovery CD
Paragon Recovery CD allows you to use Partition Manager even when your machine cannot boot. It also can used to restore your system and data from previously created backup archive in case of system failure.
Advanced Recovery CD (sold separately)
Updated! Advanced Recovery CD contains windows-based recovery environment which provide support for new hardware and Windows-like interface of Paragon Partition Manager 9.0.
Optimization and Defragmentation
Defragmentation is the best method for achieving top system performance. Paragon Software’s defragmenter provides you with powerful low-level defragmentation of FAT and NTFS partitions including critical system files and Master File Table defragmentation.
Intuitive user interface
The program includes easy-to-use wizard dialogs for the most common routines, such as merging and resizing partitions, redistributing disk space, undelete, recovering a partition and other operations including our exclusive initial backup and even OS Installations.
MS Windows Vista support
Improved Microsoft Vista Support. Basic and advanced operations take into account all Vista specifics. Includes support for Microsoft Vista 64-bit.
* Support for the latest Windows 7
* Support for all existing backup techniques, including disk and file level backups with differential or incremental updates
* Any backup destination - including external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network as well as the secured.
* Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need from the previously created backup image
* Restore with Shrink to restore a backup image to a free block of smaller size taking into account only the amount of actual data of the image.