Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager designed by MT Solution Ltd. It supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use Partition Wizard in a business environment, Partition Wizard Business Edition is required.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.
- Manage the hard disk for substantial performance increase.
- Create , Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy: Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.
- Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another without having to reinstall Windows.
- Disk Map – Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. – Change partition properties easily.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Set partition as primary.
- Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk. NEW!
- Disk Surface Test. NEW!
- Partition Surface Test. NEW!
- Change Partition Serial Number. NEW!
- Change Partition Type ID. NEW!