Rockstar Games has issued a new patch for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV . Set in Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto IV features a painstakingly
detailed and life-like city for players to explore, a rich, immersive
narrative experience, an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural
eclecticism of Liberty City, as well as a newly expanded multiplayer
just for the PC.
* Convert all region SKU's into the same SKU.
* Include support for all languages within single exe.
* Allow controls to be double mapped on keyboard.
* Added option in controls menu to disable mouse controls in helicopters.
* Adjust keyboard control sensitivity in hood cam view in vehicles.
* Security Updates to deter cheating in multiplayer.
* Hosts can now immediately Kick users from their games in Lobby and in game via Cell phone without having to rely on peer voting.
* Fixed a bug in Cops 'n Crooks mode where Host would drop out and prevent remaining players from leaving game.