Need for Speed: Most Wanted (NFS:MW) is a racing video game, developed by [[EA Black game’s street racing-oriented game play, with certain (but not all) customization options from the Need for Speed: Underground series. The game is also succeeded by Need for Speed: Carbon, which serves as a sequel to Most Wanted.
Here’s a list of fixed bugs and problems:
1. Fixed problem with user not being returned to the offline main menu when losing their connection.
2. Users are no longer returned to the offline main menu after a LAN race.
3. Fixed host hanging in an empty game room after exiting a race.
4. Users are now able to find LAN races created through Quick Race.
5. Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on ‘Continue’ in the [create new account] screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
6. Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
7. Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
8. Fixed issue with backround disappearing when mouse clicking the ‘Statistics’ button during the Hurry Up timer.
9. Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
10. Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.
11. Clicking the back button during the Rap Sheet intro now returns the user to the Main Menu.
12. Fixed issue with the interior of the car sometimes disappearing during gameplay.
13. Fixed performance parts not showing up unless profile loaded