Lenovo has launched a new smartphone in the entry level range named K3.
This phone is a response to the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Xiaomi offering smartphones at very affordable prices.
With this K3 smartphone model, Lenovo has released a smartphone at a very aggressive price of just 599 CNY or about 79 euros hoping to compete Redmi 1s which is one of its rival.
The characteristics of the Lenovo K3 are given below:
- a screen of 5-inch IPS HD with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels
- a quad core Snapdragon processor clocked at 410 64bit running at 1.2 Ghz
- 1GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via a microSD slot
- a rear 8 megapixel camera
- Front Camera of 2MP
- a battery of 2300 mAh
- 4G LTE connectivity
- dimensions of 141 × 70.5 × 7.9 mm
- operating system of Android 4.4 Kitkat
Lenovo K3 is available in China and no information on its release in Europe is given now.