Allowing you to take full control of your Nokia device through your PC, Nokia PC Suite makes accessing and using the data on your device simple and easy. Backup your photos and videos to your PC and keep your calendar, notes and contacts up to date by synchronizing them between your device and PC.
Explore these pages and discover the best practices to using Nokia PC Suite. Start by downloading the latest version of Nokia PC Suite and learning about its features. Move on to the How to section for careful demonstrations on using the software and discover answers to your questions at the Search & Solve section.
What’s new in Nokia PC Suite?
- Nokia Music to replace Nokia Music Manager
You can download and access Nokia Music via Nokia PC Suite
- Future development of Nokia PC Suite based on statistics of PC Suite usage
PC Suite collects diagnostic information about your PC configuration and the Nokia device model that you use with Nokia PC Suite (requires permission from you).
- Stability improvements
Supported operating systems:
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2)
- Windows XP (Professional or Home Edition) Service Pack 2 or later
- Automatic, secure data transfer between phone and PC
- Connect wirelessly or via cable
- Fast, easy connection to the Internet
- Manage music, messages, contacts, and images
Over 30 languages
What’s New In This Release:
- Create, edit, and send contacts and messages with a single easy-to-use application
- Be informed of incoming calls and new messages received
- Add new entries into your device calendar in the main window of Nokia PC Suite
- Get Nokia Video Manager installed together with Nokia PC Suite