The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
This program is FREEWARE with limitations, which means that it is FREE for personal and commercial use up to 10 users. It does not contain any advertising or popups. For commercial applications with more that 10 users there is a commercial version of the product available at biopdf.com.
* Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
* Runs on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/XP x64/2003/2003 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2008/Windows 7 (beta build 7000).
* Supports 64-bit operating systems.
* Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
* Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
* Control output and prompts programmatically.
* Setup can run unattended.
* Graphical user interface.
* Password protect PDF documents.
* 128/40 bit encryption.
* Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
* Set document properties.
* Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
* Superimpose/background documents.
* Appending/prepending documents.
* User interface control.
* Command line interface to all settings.
* COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
* Support for Citrix MetaFrame
* Support for Windows Terminal Server
* Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
- New macro added to represent the application folder where gui.exe is installed.
- Fix of error when output format is different from PDF and encryption was enabled.
- Fix of problem with the Save As dialog.
- Updated translations (Norwegian, Finnish, British English, Australian English, Lithuanian).