doPDF installs itself as a virtual printer driver so after a successful
installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To create PDF
files, you just have to print your documents to the doPDF pdf
converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or
any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you
where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be
automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- No Ghostscript – doesn’t require 3rd party programs to create PDF files (like Ghostscript)
- Customizable resolution – choose any resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined/custom page sizes – choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or define your own
PDFs – you can search for text within the generated PDF file (and
search engines will also index the text from the PDF)
- Multilanguage support – choose a language for the user interface.
- Includes only a minor fix, Wingdings characters were not converted correctly