With Foxit Phantom you can create standards compliant PDF files from hundreds of files types up to 3 times faster than with competitor tools. The lightweight application with a tiny footprint means you can download and install Foxit Phantom in a flash and reliably view any PDF document that comes your way. Unlike other PDF tools, Foxit Phantom lets you edit content directly. Or you can use the convenient annotation tools to add comments, highlights, stamps, and more. Delete pages, add pages, and assemble new PDF documents. Plus, Foxit Phantom’s robust security features keep your business documents safe. Password protect documents, add certificate encryption, and sign with digital certificates.
Here are some key features of "Foxit PDF Reader":
· This new feature enables you to interactively fill out a PDF form, export it as a FDF file, e-mail it and save it together with PDF document.
On-demand download of add-ons:
· Foxit Reader enables you to download add-ons at your needs and when necessary.
· Different from other PDF Reader that always silently checks for updates over internet, Foxit Reader 2.0 won’t automatically visit website without your permission. It starts to update merely when the time you open a specific document which cannot be properly displayed for missing modules support, for example CJK support, and JBIG2/JPEG2000 decoder etc.
Multi-language UI support:
· Foxit Reader 2.0 supports dynamical UI language switch. English is the default UI language, but you can select a localized language from the Language menu.
· This powerful new feature allows advanced users to create complex logic for PDF forms, to validate user input and process data.
· With this new feature, Foxit Reader self-upgrade, you don’t have to manually download a new version from website, only need to click on "checking for updates now" from the Help menu. Update manager will search for a latest version available on Foxit server, download and re-install it.
Improved printing speed:
· Foxit Reader 2.0 has improved printing speed for PS (Postscript) printer.
· Foxit Reader 2.0 consolidated toolbar for a streamlined UI, creating a neat and better look and feel.
The compelling advantages of Foxit Reader:
· Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is only 1.5 M which is a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size
· Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
· Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader 2.0 allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
· Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
· High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to Internet without users’ permission. While other PDF Reader often silently connects to the Internet in the background. Foxit PDF Reader does not contain any spyware or adware.
- Internet Search. Foxit Reader 3.1 supports internet keyword search. You can select the text and click the pop-up search icon or press and drag the mouse directly to search for the related information in internet.
- Favorite Toolbar. Foxit PDF Reader 3.1 supports to customize the useful tools to appear in the Favorite Toolbar area, so that users can choose the tools that are used most often easily and quickly.
- Comments Panel. Lists all comments in the PDF document, and provides a number of common options that helps users check their comments better, such as expanding or collapsing all comments, as well as sorting comments in different ways.
- Summarize Comments. Allows users to generate a new PDF document with comments summary and set the document properties, such as paper setting, page range choosing, and so on. It is a convenient way to get a synopsis of all the comments associated with a PDF.
- Document Restrictions. Now users can view document restrictions by clicking the Security tab in the properties dialog box. The document’s Security Method restricts what can be done to the document, and the Document Restrictions Summary displays a list of tasks that users can perform.
- Supports MSAA. Part of user interface elements supports Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA), that is, to deliver the UI information to the MSAA client-side.
- Streamlined UI. A completely redesigned UI with a new look and feel that makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before, such as updated icons and the reclassified menu bar.