A-PDF Deskew provides a quick way to batch correct the skew in scanned images from Acrobat PDF documents or TIFF files. It detects tilted images and straightens them automatically. A-PDF Deskew opens a PDF/TIFF file and automatically checks if images inside are skewed, then corrects the skewed images using a special algorithm.
- Easy to use: Select the PDF/TIFF files which have skewed scanned images. Click "Deskew" or "Deskew and save as"..
- Import and export: As well as time-saving by allowing you to create an ‘import’ list for frequently used sets of documents to which you want to add specific additional PDFs or TIff images to be deskew.
- Save Time: Handles a batch of files at one time. Process is totally automatic. Uses optimized algorithms to speed the processing.
- Save Money: A-PDF Deskew is a standalone program costing only $27. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
- A-PDF Deskew Command Line: utility that Deskew the PDF or Tiff file. The pdfdwcmd.exe is included in the download package already. You can find it at the installation directory, generally, it is located in C:program filesA-PDF Deskew.