PDF Encrypt is a quick and easy-to-use PDF utility that is designed to batch encrypt PDF documents. You may set user password and owner password, you may also set permissions, such as allow printing, allow copying, extraction, etc. If you encrypt a PDF document by setting the user password, no one can open the PDF document except he knows the correct password. PDF Encrypt is standalone software, Adobe Acrobat Reader is NOT required.
- Supports 40-bit RC4 Encryption and 128-bit RC4 Encryption.
- Supports user password and owner password.
- Prevent printing, copying, extracting, changing, editing, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Doesn’t depend on any print driver.
- Batch processes PDF documents.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7.
- About 8 MB of disk space for installation.
- 586 CPU or higher (Recommend PIII 1G or higher).
- 128 MB RAM or more.