A-PDF Explorer is a simple, lightning-fast desktop utility program that lets you to easily manage, organize, filter (using several metadata fields like: Filename, file size, file date, Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Creation Date, Modification Date) and batch processing (add security, set initial view, extract text and image etc…) your large archive of PDF files.
If you need to process a large batch, or collection, of PDF files at once, then you will also find appropriate tools. For example, if you would like to apply standard security settings to a large number of existing PDF documents or searchfilter using PDF properties at once, then you could achieve this by using A-PDF Explorer.
Features of A-PDF Explorer
- Windows Explorer GUI like tree view to display hierarchy of PDF files on your system
- Extensive PDF search & filter options such as file name, file size, file dates, metadata (Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Creation Date, and Modification Date)
- Index and filter PDF documents metadata
- Ability to toggle view (Folder/Tree) of a drive’s structure.
- Batch add and edit metadata fields
- Text viewer and extractor
- Raw images viewerextractor
- Batch tools to modify security
- Batch set PDF open options
- Select multiple PDF files for copying, moving, using windows controls