PDF Maker Pilot is specially designed for making PDF documents and fillable PDF forms that can be filled out using free Adobe Reader. PDF Maker Pilot registration is included in the Form Pilot Office license.
How to make PDF forms
- Create a new blank page or get the image of an existing form (PDF, HTML, DOC, XLS, TXT, etc.) in the PDF Maker Pilot program window to use it as a background for a new form.
- Add tables, pictures, text labels, fillable fields, checkboxes, and draw graphic objects and arrange the newly-added objects on the pages of your form.
- Click File | Save as PDF Document.
- Now you can open the generated PDF form using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat and fill text fields, check checkboxes, and print it.
- It is possible to create online fillable PDF forms with PDF Maker Pilot.
- + Added support for x64 edition
- + Added support for PDT format
- + Added support for multi-format text
- + Added a Radio Button element
- Some bugs were fixed