The complete digital music solution: Rip, edit, convert, record, repair and burn! Do you like music? Do you use a computer? Then you need Ashampoo Music Studio 3. This program always been a favorite of digital music fans and the latest version now includes everything you need to create, edit and manage your digital music collection. And using it is nearly as simple as operating a CD player.
Ashampoo Music Studio 3 at a glance:
- Rip CDs: You can rip (copy) tracks from audio CDs
directly to the format of your choice (WMA, MP3, Ogg, FLAC and WAV).
- Import CD data: Automatically import album, title
and track details for your audio CDs from an online database.
- Playlists: Import external playlists in M3U, PLS,
ASX, P4U and WPL formats.
- Burn: Burn your playlists to regular audio CDs or
Data CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs containing digital audio tracks in
single or mixed formats.
- Edit: Edit your audio tracks. Change the title,
artist etc. Convert your tracks to other formats. Cut, mix and modify
your tracks. Fade in, fade out, mix, crossfade, change volume, insert
silence etc. Normalize volume levels.
- Record: Record directly from all your sound card
inputs (microphone, line in etc.) and store the tracks directly as WMA,
MP3, Ogg, FLAC or WAV files.
- Repair: Find, move and repair damaged digital audio
- Integrated cover editor: Supports jewel case and