You’ve got a huge music collection in your iTunes at home. You
want to access that music from the office, at a friend’s party, or let
other people hear it from anywhere in the world. Install pulpTunes and access your music from anywhere, through a web browser.
After started, a little orange will appear in your tray (as shown to the left), and you’ll be given your machine’s IP address. To access your music from outside your home network, just point any browser to that address. For Linux environments (where iTunes is not available) you just need an
iTunes XML file which points to the music files.
- Supports MP3 and AAC (M4A) files
- Download songs with a right-click
- Displays cover art if found
- Generate direct links to songs or playlists to send to your friends
- iTunes DJ integration (formerly called Party Shuffle)
- Adjustable buffer level: useful for slow connections
- 100% Open Source: malware-free guaranteed
- Command-line mode for server environments
- Detailed logs
- Customizable footer