QMidi is the ultimate MIDI/Karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and CD+G, and allows easy text synchronization. It features real time pitch shifting, time stretching and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full screen mode, even on a second monitor. QMidi also incorporates a MIDI mixer with GS effects.
QMidi has an intuitive user interface, which you will be able to use immediately, if you have ever used a CD player before. Compile your favorite songs to whole programs of music, which can then be played back sequentially. More info and help can be found in the “QMidi Help” file.
- Supports Midi format 0 and 1, AIFF/AIFC, MP3, AAC, Sound Designer II, WAV, AVI, DV, Motion JPEG, MPEG, CDG, WMV (requires Flip4Mac) and many other formats supported by QuickTime.
- External text display/edit/synchronization/merge.
- Pitch transpose, Chord transpose.
- Unlimited number of play lists.
- Up to 16000 files per play List.
- Start from first note.
- Chase events.
- Chain play, loop, repeat all.
- MIDI mixer, GS effects.
- Supports OS X MIDI system and Music Devices.
- Full Drag & Drop support.
- Remote control via MIDI and Applescript.
- CDG to movie conversion.
New with 1.8.5:
- CDG media can now be saved as a QuickTime movie, viewable on your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
- Export lyrics now also saves sync data.
- Added an option to record date/time/title of played songs to a log file.
- Added an option to auto open/select the movie window when playing video/CDG media.
- Transposed chords were not exported correctly. Fixed.
- Better CDG playback.