Songbird is a freeware open-source music player. It is a cross platform tool which enable a new way to play and manage songs. The player can run on Windows, MAC, Solaris and Linux. The audio player with Firefox and iTunes can play mulitple audio formats and gives you more features as compare to a traditional player. Here you can simply import and export library, audio and playlist among the differnet platforms. It can process a large amount of song with some time. The left side bar of the player offers you a bookmark support, download and music library. Like iTunes you can simply purchase tracks directly from Amazon, iTunes,
eMusic, and Amie St. Some of its best features are :
- A cross platform support.
- It can play a wide range of audio formats without any codec support.
- It can play Apple FairPlay auiod in Windows and MAC via Quicktime support.
- It can play Windows Media DRM audio file.
- Supports skinnable interface.
- Subscribe to mp3 blogs and playslist support.
- Create Custom mixes,
- Updates and supports.
Cross Platform support