A mastering compressor plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications. Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
Polysquasher achieves its goal by using a unique compression algorithm which requires a small number of parameters – basically threshold and ratio only – making this compressor a joy to use. Many more features.
What’s New in this Version:
- Gain reduction graph’s precision was improved.
- Preset load inconsistency problem fixed.
- "Density mode" implemented in the output level meter.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Audio host application with AudioUnit plug-in support