Equinox Image controls Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG) CCD cameras (grey scale and color) and Optec, RoboFocus and JMI focusers. This program also controls SBIG filter wheels, AO devices, remote guide heads and Optec Pyxis field rotator. Auto focus, FWHM, Photometry, Astrometry, RMS error, color enhancement and format conversion functions are available. Tools exist to dark subtract, align and stack images, composite color, drift scan (TDI) and program up to ten image sequences.
What’s New in this Version:
- Added Optec Pyxis support.
- Star followed during calibration.
- Added Photometry click log.
- Multiple serial connections allowed.
- Allow manual Optec focuser operation with temp probe failure.
- Fixed an alignment FITS save file bug.
- Fixed an off-screen window launch bug.
- Changed the parsing code to handle the new NOMAD format.
- Added an autoguide calibration star selection option.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later