Fanurio 2.1.1 details
Aa time tracking and billing application designed to help
freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Here is a list with
its most important features:
– Organize your work per client using projects
– Idle time detection to help you record all the time
– Mark your work as billable (flat rate, hourly rate) or non-billable
– Create partial invoices anytime during the project
– Create invoices for single or multiple projects
– Customize invoice templates using your own layouts
– Import clients from other applications by means of a CSV file
– Export data to a CSV file and import it in Excel or other applications
– Create backup copies of your data
– Fanurio is designed to manage contracted work and billing for freelancers.
What’s New in this Version
– Default name for backups to save time.
– Close the currently opened project when a client is selected. It can be confusing sometimes.
– Toggle buttons from the reminder dialogs are disabled when their section is visible (Snooze… and Snooze are different).
– Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later