The primary goal of GuaPDF is to remove restrictions on any PDF document (you should have the right to do it, for example, if you forgot the password). Any Acrobat version up to 9 is supported, even with 256-bit AES or 128-bit RC4 encryption.
PDF restrictions removal is an instant process. Unlocked file can be opened in any PDF viewer without any restrictions so you may edit/copy/print it.
GuaPDF can be also used for removing the PDF open password. Decryption of the file with password for opening is guaranteed for PDF files with 40-bit key only (Acrobat 3, 4 compatible encryption). This process takes several days on one home computer.
Only standard PDF security is supported, neither third-party plug-ins nor e-books.
Features of Guaranteed PDF Decrypter
- Guarantee of removing restrictions regardless of password and encryption type used.
- Newest PDF 1.7 NEW ExtensionLevel 3 (Acrobat 9) files support, including AES encryption, Unicode passwords, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- NEW Removal of some restrictions in signed or certified files by digital signatures.
- Very high speed (40-bit key searching procedure is optimized for Pentium II/III, Pentium 4, Core 2 and AMD architecture).
- Versions for dual/dual-core/quad-core processors and network distributed version to use power of distributed clients.
- GuaPDF has a great portability, being available on different operating systems, besides Mac OS X: DOS, Windows, Linux, Solaris.
- Running in GUI and keeps running in batch mode (as command-line utility).