iCash 5.5 details
An easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose software intended to
control your personal finance, keeping track of incomes, expenses,
credits, debts and Banks transactions for you.
As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money
between them! You don’t even need to know about accounting or even care
iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either
private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses
or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses
and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating
accounts and making transactions in minutes.
Available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Portuguese.
What’s New in this Version
– The overview breakdown preference settings are now saved and restored.
– It is now possible to change the currency of a used account despite rates will not be updated.
– A warning is now displayed when trying to group in the Query panel, transactions from different months.
– Rounding problem in pie chart when using given number settings in system preferences.
– Group total display problem when using same origin account and that account is not a bank account.
– It is no longer possible to enter Payees with the same name (to avoid confusions when entering transactions).
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later