Icemark is a computer application for protecting photos, artwork or other types of images from illegal use. Offering an advanced watermarking technology, Icemark allows you to embed into the image an invisible watermark – a digital identifier that can be detected when the watermarked image is scanned by Icemark. The embedded watermark contains the copyright ownership information – text or image ID. The watermark can only be detected and read to check authorship by the owner of the image who knows a private key.
Features of Icemark
· High speed search of personally watermarked images.
· Fast watermarking of a great number of images.
· Watermark detection is impossible without the key which only you have.
· High resistant to image changes.
· Work with a group of images simultaneously.
· The original image is not needed for watermark detection.
· Saving images with necessary names and in a new format.
· Work with the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, TGA.
· The ability to watermark any image even the very smallest.
· Digital watermarks are invisible – When you watermark an image, Icemark adds some data to the original file. These changes are so subtle that watermarks are completely imperceptible for human eye. The presence of a watermark can only be detected by the owner of the image.
· Watermark removal is impossible – Icemark watermarks cannot be removed. The watermark is resistant to JPEG compression, geometric distortions, cropping and other image editing operations. Even if someone knows the image is watermarked, all attempts to erase protection will be useless.
· Configurable watermark intensity – In addition to the default intensity level, Icemark allows you to customize the intensity of the watermark signal. When you decide to change the intensity, be careful not to make it too strong, as the presence of a watermark may become visible.