Microsoft Office 2008 comes with powerful and easy-to-use tools that make it easy to create fantastic looking documents-from dynamic presentations to stunning reports and engaging communications.
Microsoft Office 2008 includes:
- Microsoft Server Exchange Support
- Automator Actions for Workflows in Microsoft Office
- Processor: A Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5, or PowerPC G4 (500 MHz or faster) processor.
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more.
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space.
- Hard Disk: HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus).
- Drives: DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network).
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor.
- Entourage and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply).
- For Office 2008 for Mac and Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Editions: Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 or later is required for certain advanced functionality in Entourage 2008.
- Modem: 14.4 Kbps or higher.
- Internet Access: Internet connection through either an Internet service provider (ISP) or a network. Internet access might require a separate fee to an ISP; local or long-distance telephone charges might also apply.
Steps to perform:
- Download and install Office 2008 for Mac Trial Edition.
- Activate your trial software with a free trial product key sent to your email.
- Use Office 2008 Trial Edition for up to 30 days.
Note: In order to install Microsoft Office 2008 you must register for receiving a trial licence key. The registration is free and you can find the registration form HERE.
- Contains several improvements to enhance stability and performance.
- In addition, this update includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer’s memory with malicious code.