Scrivener provides access to the full power of the OS X text system: add tables, bullet points and images and format your text however you want. Define ranges of text as footnotes and they become footnotes when you export or print. And because the way you view your text onscreen may not always be how you want to see it in print, Scrivener makes it easy to format the printed or exported text completely differently from what is onscreen – leaving you free to focus on the actual writing.
Features of Scrivener
- Edit Multiple Documents – Create limitless documents in the same project and edit them separately or merge them dynamically and edit them as a whole.
- Corkboard – Virtual index cards store a synopsis for every document you create. Storyboard and rearrange your project by moving them around on the corkboard.
- Outlining – A fully-featured outliner helps you take control of the structure of your work.
- Keywords – Use a powerful keywords system to keep track of characters, themes or ideas.
- Full Screen Editing – View your text in full screen for distraction-free composition.
- Export – Export your finished draft to your favourite word processor for final formatting, including support for footnotes, annotations and images.