StoryMill has been designed and developed solely for Mac OS X. As a long-time Apple developer (19 years), our commitment to Apple technology is reflected in our feature set. StoryMill is Intel-ready, Leopard-compatible, and fully supports Apple’s high standards for an elegant user interface and intuitive functionality. Developing in Cocoa framework also lets us take advantage of Apple OS X functionality and take advantage of the world’s most advanced operating system. StoryMill integrates with Apple Backup, Spotlight and more.
StoryMill enables you to manage the creative process like never before. You can track, tag and filter characters, scenes, locations, research and more with the unique dynamic outline. For fiction writers, StoryMill provides features like word frequency counting, a cliche meter, and a progress meter to help you meet your daily writing goal.
• Track, tag and filter characters, scenes, locations, and research with StoryMill’s unique dynamic outline.
• Visually and interactively display your story across time with StoryMill’s timeline view.
• Annotate any text in your project.
• Revise your work with innovative tools like a word frequency tracker and cliche finder.
• Set and achieve your daily writing goals with the progress meter.
• A built-in support for tracking submissions to editors and agents.
• Manage the creative writing process with Smart Views.
• Write, distraction-free, in Full Screen Mode.
• View your novel in multiple views.
• Back up any and all activity in StoryMill
• Native Cocoa, Universal, and Leopard compatible.