Altova UModel 2010 is the starting point for successful software development. Visually design application models in UML and generate Java, C#, or Visual Basic .NET code and project documentation. Or, reverse engineer existing programs into UML 2 diagrams, then fine tune your designs and complete the round trip by regenerating code. UModel is the UML tool that makes visual software design practical for any project. It is the simple, cost-effective way to draw on UML.
UModel 2010 combines a rich visual interface with superior usability features to help level the UML learning curve, yet it also includes high-end functionality to empower users with the most compelling advantages of UML software development.
- Support for all 14 UML 2.2 diagram types
- Modeling of XML Schema in UML diagrams
- SysML modeling for embedded systems
- Business process (BPMN) diagrams
- Source code generation in Java, C#, and VB.NET languages
- Reverse engineering of Java, C#, and VB.NET source code and binary files
- Synchronizes model and code through round trip engineering
- Automated creation of multiple sequence diagrams from source code
- Generation of customizable project documentation
- Sharing of subprojects for collaboration or reuse
- Diagram layers with selective visibility
- Hyperlinking between diagrams, documents, or Web pages
- Support for XMI 2.1 model interchange
- Integration with version control systems
- Integrated scripting environment with graphical form editor
- Extensive API to allow external manipulation
- Tight integration with Visual Studio and Eclipse
- And much more . . .