The Aztec Code was designed to be a high density 2 dimensional matrix style bar code symbology that can encode up to 3832 numeric or 3067 alphabetic characters or 1914 bytes of data.The symbol is built on a square grid with a bulls-eye pattern at its center. Data is encoded in a series of "layers" that circle around the bullseye pattern.
The SDK includes API [static library and dynamic library], ActiveX and ASP Compnent. Using the SDK, you can
- Create Aztec barcode symbols from alpha/numerical text/binary.
- Output barcode image with the formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG.
- Render barcode images on any devices, and create device resolution dependent images.
- Full controls of the bar code image styles, such as background color, bar color, image quality, rotation angle, x-dimension, captions, etc.
- Use selectable error correction, from 5% to 95% of data region.
- Support structured Append mode.
- Support Tilde mode
- Support 36 error correction levels