Record screen to video with sound using Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK. Records video from screen into WMV, AVI and lossless AVI (using included lossless codec).
This screen recorder SDK simplifies developing screen recording software in any programming language. It includes Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET sample source codes and is compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX. Enhance your applications with screen video capturing functionality using the powerful toolkit – Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK.
- Adds screen video capture functionality to your application with a few lines of code using ActiveX/COM object!
- Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application (Developer License is required);
- Includes 3 interfaces that allow you to capture screen video using ActiveX driven screen recorder, DirectShow Filter, or Virtual Camera to provide both high and low level components;
- Supports video formats: WMV, AVI, lossless AVI (using the included Bytescout Lossless Video Codec);
- While recording mouse movements, adds hot-spot to highlight cursor and animates mouse clicks to make cursor and clicks easily recognizable in output video;
- Captures sound from any available source along with screen recording;
- Custom name for the filter or capturer object is available (see licensing options).
- 12 months of free updates and 12 months of free tech support via e-mail (within 2 business days) are included. Additional 12 months are available at 30% of regular price.
- Allows capturing various regions of a desktop:
- record entire desktop – a good solution for employee monitoring, parental control applications, etc.;
- capture selected rectangle region of a screen – the most flexible solution that is usually added to any screen recording software;
- grab dynamic region around a mouse cursor – handy solution for user assistance, creating interactive demonstrations, etc.;
- record predefined window or application – the best solution for creating tutorials and software simulations.