The Control Plugin also comes with a highly optimized Date dictionary that can be used with or without the control.
Features of CalendarControl
- Minimum and maximum date that can be selected can be set.
- Specified weekdays can be disabled.
- Specified weekdays can be marked as special making them red.
- Red marked days can also be defined per day, or per day repeated every year.
- Days can be marked per day, or per day repeated every year. (Marked days get a tick mark under the number).
- Marked days and special red days can store custom object variable.
- The control can be drawn with or without the frame.
- The control can have text either shaded or normal.
- Days for next and previous month are optionally displayed.
- In the plugin there is also a DateDictionary class that can be used with or without the control.