CryptoLicensing for .Net is a 100% .Net solution to add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your C# and Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net) softwares like Windows Forms (WinForms), WPF applications,console apps, components and controls, ASP.Net web sites, .Net Compact Framework apps developed for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
CryptoLicensing Offers The Right Balance Of:
- Military-strength security: Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
- Customer friendliness: Easy on your customers. Hassle-free activation and hardware locking scheme.
- Flexibility: Adaptable to suit your exact needs.
- Ease to deployment: Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
- Latest Cryptographic Technologies used for license generation and validation provide the highest security and copy-protection to your software.
- Hardware-Locked licenses.
- Activated licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
- Network Floating licenses via internet-deployed or customer-deployed license server.
- Short Serial Keys.
- Embed any amount of Additional User-Data in the license.
- Specify Upto 31 License Features which allows enabling/disabling specific functionality in your software. A common use of this is to define ‘editions’ of your software such as a ‘Standard’, ‘Professional’ and ‘Enterprise’ edition.
- Every license code is guaranteed to be Unique, even if you generate thousands of codes at a time.
- Fast, Light-Weight And Simple API to integrate in your software.
- Support for Separate Design-time and Run-time Licenses – this is used when licensing a component or control.