DataMatrix ActiveX is a small but powerful ATL-based control for handling DataMatrix 2D barcode and can be used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as Word, Access, Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
DataMatrix is designed to pack a lot of information in a very small space, our DataMatrix ActiveX control supports the ECC-200 version, it is capable of encoding 1556 bytes, 2335 alphanumeric characters, or 3116 numeric digits.
Features of DataMatrix ActiveX
- Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
- Supports Unicode text (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, etc).
- BMP and WMF image format output.
- Copy-to-clipboard method.
- Renders DataMatrix barcode on any device.
- Reed-Solomon error correction.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
- Full control of background color, bar color, module size, border style, rows and columns.