Free Hex Editor Neo is award-winning large files optimized freeware editor for everyone who works with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data.
Freeware Hex Editor Neo allows you to view, modify, analyze your hexadecimal data and binary files, edit, exchange data with other applications through the clipboard, insert new data and delete existing data, as well as perform other editing actions. Make patches with just two mouse clicks; manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo/redo. Taste the visual operation history with branching.
This hex and binary code data editing software utility for Windows includes the following basic functionality: Unlimited Undo/Redo; Find; Replace; Visual History Save and Load; Patch Creation; Clipboard Operations; Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words, Floats and Doubles Edit Mode.
Features of Free Hex Editor Neo
- Editing binary files of any size at highest speed
- Searching and replacing your data in a binary file
- Writing your microcode programs
- Researching the functionality of any executable file
- Streamlining your work using Undo/Redo and other features
- Crash in Go to Offset Dialog
- Hex Editor Neo may crash when you close the Go to Offset dialog. Fixed.