FTP2Web is an ASP.NET Web File Manager. It offers file sharing and file upload/download features over integration of ASP.NET and FTP. Application has ASP.NET-based configuration, administration and users login interface and FTP-based upload/download part. FTP provides Multiple files or Folders Resumable download and upload and stable work. Application needs just empty FTP IIS server and completely saves from any manual operation with virtual FTP directories and FTP users.
FTP2Web can be used as simple documents management system and offers check-in check-out (lock/unlock ) feature. It supports Forms or Windows Integrated authentication and supports own users or Windows NT (Domain) users. Provides data security by NTFS permissions and access restrictions by IP address. It supports all most popular browsers an OS.
FTP2Web v 1.0 has minimum of features and our developer ready to modify code for your needs. Please contact with developer if you would like to include new features or modify something.
- Allow to create logical shared folders and set access on them certain users or groups, performing in an automatic mode all operations (creation, removal, moving, etc.) with virtual FTP directories.
- Possibility to use both Web Forms based authentification model (with storage of users and groups in the own database), and Windows authentification model, which uses Windows accounts (stored on the local server or Active Directory).
- Perform any operations with accounts (both own and Windows) from the application – creation, deletion, modification of users or groups, setting group membership of users.
- Creation of the shared folders and access assignment for them by the server administrator or by users themselves (if appropriate option is enabled).
- Possibility to assign physical data location for the FTP resources by default or make accessible through FTP existing directories (including using the template-based location with the current user name substitution).
- Locking files and directories by the user in the common folders for realisation of exclusive work and prevent modification (then usage of Windows accounts).
- Possibility to allow nonregistered users create new accounts themselves (for the organizing of automatic file exchange solutions).
- Data access both from the application interface by a web browser, and by any FTP client without logging on the application each time.
- Provide data security by NTFS permissions and access restrictions by IP address.