Perl Studio 2010 is an easy-to-use and comprehensive development solution for Perl based websites and applications. This advanced Perl editor has many features that will streamline complete development process of editing, debugging and deploying of Perl applications for both beginner and professional web engineers.
Perl Studio 2010 Features:
- Internal HTTP server: Users may test their CGI/Perl scripts without a need for external HTTP server. Users may also disable this feature to test their CGI/Perl scripts with external HTTP server
- Internal browser (requires MSIE 4.0 or higher): Users easily preview the output of CGI/Perl scripts
- Built-in FTP client enables opening and editing scripts directly from remote servers
- Function and parameter completion for built-in Perl functions: You can quickly see Perl function list by pressing Ctrl+Enter and Shift+Ctrl+Enter for a hint pop-up containing parameter reference for selected function.
- Supports UTF8/UTF16.
- Visual file comparison utility
- Server explorer panel: You can easily access the files which will be served
- File explorer: You can easily access local file system while you are working with Perl Studio
- Code snippets: You can easily access CSS and HTML tags
- Advanced code editing capabilities (Multiply undo/redo, find/replace, indent/unindent …)
- Automatic correction (similar to MS Word).
- Tabbed multiply document interface
- Backup & automatic saving of files
- Automatic parentheses highlighting
- Column mode editing: While pressing Alt key, you can edit in column mode
- Highly Customizable