The PHTML Encoder (formerly-PHP Encoder) allows encoding PHP scripts before distributing them. The script code logic is preserved while using cryptography to hide your logic from prying eyes. It is possible to lock encoded scripts to predefined machine (Web server) via machine ID so your scripts will work only on this machine. You can use self-decodable scripts, which do not require any changes to your PHP installation. Because PHTML Encoder is a cross-platform product, this software will work on ALL computer and server platforms which support PHP.
The PHTML Encoder includes console and GUI versions of converter for encryption/decryption of your scripts. You can use wildcards to easily convert a whole project. The PHTML Encoder is transparent to your visitors. It is possible to combine protected and unprotected scripts on one web site.
- PHTML Encoder uses cryptography for protection of PHP scripts. This is more secure.
- It is possible to lock encoded scripts to predefined machine (Web server) via machine ID so your scripts will work only on this machine.
- You can get the completed source code of PHTML Encoder. This allows you to customize PHTML Encoder to meet your needs: you can change password, prefix, add own cryptography method, and so on.
- Because PHTML Encoder is cross-platform product, this software working on ALL computer and web-server platforms, which support PHP. Current distributive include version for for for Windows, Linux x86, Linux x86 64 bit, FreeBSD x86, FreeBSD x86 64 bit, Solaris x86, Mac OS X. The encoded scripts from one computer platform will work on any other platform.
- There are three ways of usage encoded scripts: substitution of existent PHP engine’s library file, installation as PHP extension and self-decodeable scripts. In last case you don’t need any changes in PHP installations.