VaxVoIP SIP SDK provides tools and components to quickly add SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls feature in your web pages and software applications.
It accelerates the development of SIP based soft phone with your own GUI (graphical user interface) and brand name.
It includes SIP activeX , SIP OCX , SIP DLL , SIP Lib and SIP Cab, so you can use the one you like the most.
It delivers superior voice quality by integrating advanced digital voice processing features including acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation and adaptive jitter buffering. For more details, please visit the features link.
It is really easy to incorporate VaxVoIP SIP controls in your web pages and/or applications. Sample source codes are available to download.
- SIP Proxy authentication.
- Dial/Receive phone calls.
- Multi-lines support.
- Multi-party voice conference.
- Line Hold.
- Call transfer.
- Encrypt SIP account settings.
- Acoustic echo cancellation or suppression.
- Noise cancellation or suppression.
- AGC (auto gain controller).
- Record conversation into wave (.wav) file.
- Play wave (.wav) file to the remote end.
- Friendly to NAT and other firewalls.
- Keep-alive packets to NAT/firewall.
- Narrowband, wideband voice codecs.
- Adaptive Jitter buffer.
- Packet Loss Concealment.
- DTMF tones generation.
- DTMF tones detection.
- Do Not Disturb (DND).
- Mic & Speaker Volume.
- Microsoft Autenticode Certificate.
- Works with all kind of Internet connections.
- Free product version upgrades.