VBAcodePrint is an Addin to Microsoft® Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) that enables you to print the source code of applications developed using VBA. This means that you can print the source code of your applications across the entire Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 and XP suite of applications: Word, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, Frontpage, Visio.
You can print, preview and export a complete project group, selected projects, project items, classes, modules and procedures.
VBAcodePrint allows you to customize the font attributes and colors for comments, identifiers, keywords, line numbers, strings, procedure headings, table of contents, and page headers/footers. This color-coding, combined with source code indenting line numbering and connecting lines that shows clearly the language statement constructs (DOLOOP), make it quicker and easier for software developers to write and maintain Visual Basic applications.
You have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation, borders, margins, headers, and footers.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formated output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Teach programming in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex VBA applications
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your VBA applications
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name. component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported