VBcodePrint is an Addin to Microsoft® Visual Basic 6 that enables you to print the source code of VB applications from within the IDE.
You can print, preview and export a complete project group, selected projects, project items, classes, modules and procedures.
VBcodePrint allows you to customize the font attributes and colors for comments, identifiers, keywords, line numbers, strings, procedure headings, table of contents, and page headers/footers. This color-coding, combined with source code indenting line numbering and connecting lines that shows clearly the language statement constructs (DOLOOP), make it quicker and easier for software developers to write and maintain Visual Basic applications.
You have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation, borders, margins, headers, and footers.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formated output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Teach programming in Visual Basic
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex VB applications
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your VB applications