wodXMPP is a client component for XMPP/Jabber (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) protocol. It is used to create messaging clients that are lightweight and need no other 3rd party requirements than wodXMPP.
You can use wodXMPP as instant messaging and presence protocol – you can see your contacts online, send and receive messages with them, send and receive notifications, etc.
Main wodXMPP object is responsible for you as an entity on the Jabber network. You can find here methods to connect and disconnect, to set your JID, password, etc..
There are dozen of objects in wodXMPP component that parse incoming data to separate standalone entities which you can easily use and manipulate in your code.
- Client ActiveX for XMPP/Jabber protocol
- Visible contact list with no code (OCX version only)
- Blocking and asynchronous support
- SSL/TLS support, both explicit and implicit
- File transfer support
- Installation contains x86 and x64 binaries
- Samples in VB, VC, Delphi, C#, VB.NET, VBS