Project Manager is a project management application for Windows that allows you to define and manage your projects by organizing and scheduling work as a task hierarchy, assigning available resources to tasks, and updating values whenever needed during the project duration.
Features of Project Management Library
* Very similar in appearance, behavior, and development related features with the standard ListView control.
* Permits using standard GridViewColumn objects within a GridView definition to indicate custom columns to be displayed in the grid view user interface.
* Permits using a TreeGridViewColumn object derived from GridViewColumn within a GridView definition to indicate the column to be displayed as a tree in the grid view user interface.
* Permits using customized Gantt Chart scale headers, such as one or more of the predefined time scales (hours, days, weeks, months, quarters, years) or other user defined time scaless, using the Scales property.
* Permits using a customized Gantt Chart update scale (for drag and drop update operations), such as one of the predefined update scales (free, minute, hour quarter, hour third, hour half, hour, day, week, month) or another user defined update scale, using the UpdateScale property.
* Permits showing or hiding nonworking days and nonworking hours in the Gantt Chart, using the AreNonWorkingDaysVisible and AreNonWorkingHoursVisible.
* Allows the developer to data bind or disable data binding of task indentation, start date and time, effort, completed effort, assignments, predecessors, cost, and expansion values to custom data item members by setting or clearing the appropriate MemberPath properties.
* Data hierarchy is based on the task collection index and indentation value.
* Allows the developer to manage task indentation, start date and time, effort, completed effort, assignments, predecessors, cost, and expansion values programatically.
* Allows the developer to set up a custom schedule defining the working time to be used for determining and updating task date and times and time spans using the Schedule property.
* Permits showing customized tool tips when the user hovers Gantt Chart task bars.
* Permits Gantt Chart task bar and dependency line customizations, such as custom brushes and templates, either generally or for specific tasks (if IsItemAppearanceApplied property is set to true).