Abyssmedia Multi-Channel Sound Recording System designed for recording audio
information from multiple sources simultaneously and automatically.
The sound recording software can record up to 16 channels and compress
records for archiving. It can be used for conference recordings,
telephone line monitoring, radio station logging, logging of intermittent transmissions and Other specialized applications.
- Capturing and archiving audio streams from virtually any source (FM, AM, DVB, DAB, HDRadio, internet, satellite etc.)
- Phone line logging
- Radio stations logging
- Checking your own program and to monitor competition
- Radio communications recording
- Court room recording
- Record radio traffic in police/fire/ems department
- Can be used as a "skimmer" to log audio from an microphone
- Record up to 16 audio channels simultaneously on a single PC.
- Voice activated recording (VOX)
- Advanced audio compression to reduce file size.
- Save recordings as standard WAV or MP3 files.
- Password protection from unauthorized access.
- Breaks recording into easily manageable files by user choise
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Optimized for newest Intel Core Duo and AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPUs.