My Screen Recorder captures your PC desktop activity into standard WMV or AVI video files. It records everything you see on the computer screen, including the entire desktop, windows, menus, cursors – even video with sound.
Seeing is believing! You can record your PC applications to demonstrate a product, create a presentation, make a tutorial, or perform a web site review. You have a choice to record the full desktop screen or single application window. The program creates high-quality, small-size video files.
A unique feature of My Screen Recorder is the ability to capture the audio from your speakers and the microphone at the same time. This means you can record Internet chat applications. The ability to play a recording of your activity on the screen allows you to communicate your point clearly and quickly. My Screen Recorder is vital to anyone who needs to demonstrate, share, teach, or explain.
Features of My Screen Recorder
- Record desktop activities in compressed AVI files.
- Use a connected microphone to record audio for your desktop recording.
- Use the built-in preview to quickly review the recorded videos.
- Easily organize and view your recorded files.
- Create Demos of anything displayed on your screen that you need to communicate.
- All recordings are saved in standard AVI format.
- Produce small size AVI files with high-quality video.