PCHand Screen Recorder 1.8.0
PCHand Screen Recorder is powerful yet easy-to-use screen record software to create video demonstration. You could not only record anything on screen, but also record the audio from PC or microphone. With PCHand Screen Recorder, a vivid video tutorial could be generated without difficulties, and in seconds!
PCHand Screen Recorder helps you to:
- Record any screen activities with audio to create video instruction.
- Record soundtrack from Microphone and keep synchronous with video.
- Record any region of screen as you wish.
- Control the recording as your need.
- Record any area that you want: Just two processes, record what you want! First, select a record region. Second, record screen. And done! According to your needs, it is available to choose full screen, a selected window or a selected area. In this specific area, any desktop activities could be record clearly, such as, cursor movement, left click, right click, etc. To make a live video, you could record audio from PC or voice from microphone at the same time.
- Standard output Format: Generate industry standard AVI videos. It is small, lossless and popular to share on YouTube. As the video or audio quality? From 1 to 100, that’s totally up to you!
- Easily record screen with audio: Add your voice on the video is so easy. With PChand Screen Recorder, whatever you hear could be recorded – your voice, click sounds, keystroke sounds etc into your video. It can't be easier than this! Just set Volume parameters, select the Volume as your wish, then click "Start”, and the voice can be added and keep synchronous with video!
- Control the recording time: Want to know how long you have recorded? Now, it is easy to control the recording time! PCHand Screen Recorder coming with the control tool bar is avaliable to display the record time.
- Support hotkey settings to set hotkeys for start, pause and stop screen recording.
- Support setting video and audio quality.
- Support saving the video automatically when finish recording screen.
- Support minimizing the program when recording screen.