How many errors does your computer have?
Your PC crashes for no apparent reason. You keep receiving error messages and don’t know why. Your PC runs much slower than when you first bought it. Are you frustrated by your computer’s bad performance? Do you really want an instant solution?
Problems with the Windows Registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. Registry problems can occur for many reasons, including references left behind after uninstalling; incorrect removal of software; missing or corrupt hardware drivers; or orphaned start-up programs. This will significantly increase the Registry size and slow down your computer, because Windows will need more time to load, search, and read data from the Registry.
Before you start looking for a new computer, try running a Digeus Registry Cleaner on your system to repair the backbone of your machine. Computers perform best when they receive regular and professional maintenance.
This award winning software starts by conducting a deep scan of your registry, checking for file extension errors and other registry conflicts. With Digeus Registry Cleaner you’ll see immediate increases in performance and decreases in system conflicts.
Here is the list of the most commonly reported computer problems:
- Slow Boot up
- Longer Machine Response Time
- Unexpected System Crashes
- BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
- Unresponsive System
- Slower Internet Browser Response
- Slow Start Up of Your Favorite Software
Main Registry Cleaner Features:
- Safely scans your entire Windows registry for invalid or obsolete information;
- A simple, user-friendly interface with which you can safely repair invalid entries in your Windows Registry;
- Allows you to remove invalid entries automatically or manually;
- Makes your computer work faster by cleaning your Windows registry;
- Improves your Windows PC’s overall performance and stability;
- Finds Windows Registry keys left over from deleted files or uninstalled applications;
- Restores / Backups registry;
- Easy to use, no knowledge of the registry is required.
Minimal system requirements:
Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista x32, Vista x64/Windows 7 installed and configured on your system.